What is the bead color meaning
Bead color meaning.
Waist beads are a tradition in Africa for over decades and are presented to young girls and women by the ladies who are the part of their ancestors, mainly mothers, grandmothers, and aunties. According to the culture, waist beads are to be worn, keeping in mind the symbol of age and the major life events. There are various reasons that makes the African women wear waist beads including helpful in controlling weight, maintain the shape of the body, and help in training the stomach.
“African waist beads have been the traditional way of calculating and keeping track of the weight loss or gain”
When worn with the core purpose to lose weight, the symptom of weight gain is defined by squeezing or rolling up of the beads to the stomach. Whereas, weight loss can be tracked when the beads begin to fall down to the hips. Knowing that waist beads are not only consumed for this defined purpose, these are available in a wide variety of glamorous, dull, bright, and vibrant colors.
Waist beads color and their meaning
Belly beads chain are available in distinctive colors with tadalu.com and have the following meanings;
- Pink- this color is a symbol of beauty, kindness, and care.
- Blue- this color is a symbol of loyalty and trust.
- Purple- this color is a symbol of wisdom and spirituality. When worn by the European women, these serves as a representation of high status and royalty.
- Yellow- this color is a symbol of happiness and energy.
- Red and Orange- the two colors are the symbol of social aggressiveness, vitality, and courage.
- Black- this color is a symbol of protection and power.
- Green- this color is a symbol of fertility and nature.
- Brown- this color is a symbol of stability and earth.
- White- this color is a symbol of truth and light.
- Gold- this color is a symbol of health and wealth.
- Turquoise- this color is a symbol of self- awareness.
Other uses of waist beads
In the developed country like West Africa, a majority still follows the tradition of waist beads as are consumed for several other purposes. These are also worn by people as a medicine, for religious purposes, and denoting status, wealth, position, and protection.
“According to the latest research conducted over waist beads, women in western culture wear waist beads for their beauty and the female essence they intake, regardless of the color of the waist beads”
Waist beads in the African culture are also treated as a private adornment to possess the power to attract the opposite sex. Tadalu.com understands and respects the need for waist beads in the African culture as are used for cultural and spiritual purpose. Additionally, these are also used to as the romantic signals. This is why we have been focusing on producing quality belly beads chain for casual and luxury collection for special events. Want to place an order for one? Feel free to do so!