How to tie African waist beads?
African beads are a popular item these days, and everyone is jumping on the horse to wear them. And why not the rush, these beads are trendy, sensual, and beautiful and a perfect fit to lose or maintain the weight.
It is true that almost in every country, women love to wear waist beads, but it is also true that the origin of these beads in Africa. From many centuries beads were known as part of African heritage only. Women used to wear them to enhance their beauty sensations, and waist beads were identified as a feminine symbol. In few countries like Ghana and Senegal, these beads are considered a symbol of maturity and use to lose weight.
Now not only African women are crazy about these fascinating beads women from west adore these gems and pearl a lot. The market of waist beads is blooming, and there are hundreds of fashionable and well-designed beads that make you feel like a million-dollar worthy. These beads are gentle to the skin and suitable to all shapes and sizes with no irritation causing to skin.
You can buy these waist beads or make them at your home with ease. But many people who love these beads complain that it is too hard to wear them. Either they couldn't seem to tie it correctly, they are too short to go round the waist. Here this tutorial will teach you high you can match waist beads like a pro.
Steps of tying the beads:
- Unhook as many waist beads you want to wrap around you.
- Now join those beads which you want to wrap around your waist. The amount of beads string depends on how many times you want to cover your size. More lines mean more wraps and substantial volume.
- Now place these joined waist beads around your waist to the point you find most suitable.
- Wrap it around your waist as many times as you want.
- Now tie it according to your desire and hold the end of beads where you want to match it.
- If you find that the remaining bead is long enough to round one more time, you can do that, or also you can detach them.
- It is time to hook them together, or you may screw them together for a tight and long time solution. If it is losing, you may cut off from the edge and remove the extra beads.
- Tie the strings or rope according to the tightness you want, or it also depends on how long you want them to keep on your waist.
- If you don't think tying with the hand is reliable enough, you can use a clasp to hold the bead's edges together. It is a more permanent solution than the other, and waist beads can be removed if not tight enough.
- Lastly, cut off all excessive strings after you find it tight enough around your waist.
Things to remember:
Many of your efforts can be saved if you use beads that come with hooks that fit perfectly at the end, and you can also choose to stop before the hooks end meet.
Also, the tightness of waist beads depends on many factors, such as how long you want them on your waist, for what reason you are wrapping them around the body. The volume of beads round also matters a lot in all this process. The type and kind of beads even matter a lot makes sure not to wear something intense around your waist, which can irritate.