How to use African waist beads?
How to use African waist beads?
Waist beads are traditional African jewelry wore around the waist. It consists of small glass beads along with vintage brown beads or gems. Waist beads come in different shapes, and color beads are laid down in a string in typical pattern and worn around the waist. Beads include not only colors or shapes; you may consist of decorative stones, charms, or crystals too.
Waist beads are part of African tradition for many centuries. Due to global diversity, the internet, and more comfortable travel, these beads have become very popular worldwide, particularly in the west. Waist beads are also called belly beads, beaded waist chains, or waistline beads.
Waist beads are not the only symbol of beauty; they are also considered as fertility, sensuality, femininity, and spiritual well-being in West African countries like Ghana, Nigeria, and Senegal. All over the world, African waist beads are worn for two reasons, i.e., aesthetic and physical purposes.
This article here will help you to find the ways how you can use these beads to enhance your beauty and may provide you health benefits.
African waists beads are not only beauty enhancing products; they are also used to calculate changes in your weight. They help reduce weight, but they are also the regulator for your weight loss or gain. So now, rather than stepping up on the scale, you can use waist beads to know how much you gain damage or sustained.
- These beads don't stretch on their own, so if you were to gain weight, these waist beads would sit higher on the waist, and you will feel tightness. Likewise, if you lose some weight, the beads will feel loose and slip down toward hips.
- Opposite to the weight scale numbers, waist beads are compatible with every body type and size of women. Worry not about your size and shape anymore when you can wear these beads to embellish your beauty.
- When you aim to lose or gain weight and wear these beads, you may need different beads to set accordingly. But not anymore! Now you can buy adjustable beads available in the market to fit according to your weight or any changes in it.
Sometime you may feel pain in back or abdominal size increase without any reason for weight gain, and all this is due to wrong sitting or standing posture. Waist beads help you to rectify your posture mistakes and release you from pain. The beads fit according to how you sit and breathe, and these beads can work as a reminder to sit up straight and relieve your stomach muscles to help your body relax and breathe properly.
Women from all cultures and heritage wear waist beads, but there is no doubt that they originate from African culture. Waist beads are taken as pride part of African culture by African women. Black women who live far away from their native countries proudly wear it to remind their ancestral culture and heritage symbol. Waist beads are also essential accessories to be worn on a celebration at their cultural events.
In many African countries where health care is dream f many people, pregnancy care becomes too risky. These waist beads are fastened to a pregnant woman at the start of pregnancy. In this way, they can monitor how long the pregnancy is going. That makes sure the health of both mother and child.
Let's put it together:
You can use African waist beads for any reason you want, whether it is health, beauty, or sensation.
About Tadalu Waist Beads
- african culture
- african culture in america
- African facts
- African Waist beads
- BLACK BEADS MEANING
- Ghana Waist Beads
- how to wear african waist beads
- make african waist beads
- making african waist beads
- string used for african waist beads
- Waist beads
- waist beads meaning
- what are african waist beads
- what are african waist beads called
- what are african waist beads for
- what are african waist beads made of
- what are african waist beads used for
- what do african waist beads mean
- what do african waist beads symbolize
- what do you need to make african waist beads
- what does african waist beads do
- what string is used to make african waist beads
- what string is used to make waist beads
- where can i buy african waist beads
- where can i get african waist beads
- where to buy african waist beads
- where to get african waist beads
- why do african ladies wear waist beads
- why do african wear waist beads
- Yellow waist beads