Dainty black and gold beaded necklace
These dainty black and gold beaded necklaces are among the most popular color combination. These African beaded necklaces are perfect to be worn as everyday necklace especially in the African culture. Having them handmade from tadalu.com makes them special for every occasion and even to be used as daily wear. The comfort and delicacy added to the string or wire on which the beads are tied appears bright. Hence, helps one in seeking all the attention among the crowd.
Being crafted as the big African beaded necklace, the splash of light is said to strike any outfit at the festival. The use of high-quality material and the addition of secure sterling silver clasp lets the necklace last longer. The design of the strands along with the option to customize makes it an ideal choice for the consumers. The availability of sizes and the color choice makes this piece of jewelry admirable!
Necklace length: 13.4 Centimeters
Length 34 cm / 13.4"
M A T E R I A L S
• Miyuki seed beads size 15 (1.6 mm / 0.06")
• Miyuki drop beads 3 mm / 0.12"
• Lobster clasp 9 mm / 0.35"
The choker is finished with gold-tone plated findings.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.