Baby pink African waist beads are handmade African waist beads, manufactured using the flexible elastic stretch thread, glass seed beads of baby pink in color. Hence, making it easier for women across the globe wear and take off with ease from around their waist. These Baby pink African waist beads are made to measure by tadalu.com carries the charm as can either be a single thin strand, double or triple strands.
Although these can be worn as bracelet, necklace or anklet, Africans believe having them on their waist would offer them greater benefits comparatively.
These waistline beads in baby pink color do add a metallic clasp that serves as the lock for the belly bead chain. Hence, ensuring the sturdiness.
With Tadalu, a large number of African waists today can have them decorated with durable and attractive waistline beads in any color, depending on what meaning one intends to make the opposite person pursue.
How to measure your Baby Pink African waist beads?
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.