Blue Ghana Waist Beads
Since the time waist beads have been a part of African, West African, and Ghana culture, blue has remained among the royal colors for the ladies expressing positivity and peace. These blue Ghana waist beads are the trendy options for ladies across the globe, especially those looking for an ornament that not only satisfies their cultural needs but adorns their sexy figures. When slaying around the waist, the Ghana waist beads can be worn with bathing suits, under the cloth or crop top.
Tadalu.com customizes such a belly beads chain using the qualitative glass beads in blue color and the top- quality string in order to ensure both reliability and durability, thereby longevity. With blue Ghana waist beads, we make girls, women, and ladies decorate their African waist, thereby making them feel attractive wearing the slaying blue colored glass beads.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.