Blue multi color African waist beads are hand- crafted belly beads, produced using the seed beads. Where the expert manufacturer utilizes blue as the primary color for the beaded chain, giving a touch of multi colors as the secondary color adds the touch of elegance within this attention-seeking piece of jewellery. Having it in mind that blue color means reflection of the loyalty and truthfulness, when worn around the waist, these serves to offer the sapphire queen appearance among the audience at large.
At tadalu.com, our experts are keen to provide this exclusive product for both the casual and formal events. As the trend of waist beads across the globe seems to show an incline, the touch of multi color glass beads is something that enhances its’ beauty. The shiny appearance of the glass beads consumed in the production of this graceful belly beads chain is what adds value to the investment made in this jewellery.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.