Blue- white African waist beads
These blue-white African waist beads are handcrafted belly beads chain, designed with an aim to help the ladies adorn their waist with the beauty of glass beads. These come in tie-one, i.e. the blue and white color glass beads are tied over the string or wire of the choice of the consumer. Believing that the attraction comes with the metallic clasp attached, we make sure that the sturdy non-elastic string is utilized to give it an exclusively luxury look.
When made to measure, these African waist beads are worn either above the navel or below the naval on the hip line, depending on the motive of wearing. The blue and white colors of the glass beads are natural to be worn at the occasions or special cultural festivals as these reflect the beauty, loyalty, as well as attraction when worn together. Experts at tadalu.com are placing greater emphasis on the sturdy production of the chain alongside its eye-catching outlook
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.