Blue-White beaded necklace
Beginning from how to make African beaded necklace to ensuring educating themselves regarding the African beaded necklaces and African beaded collar necklace, experts at tadalu.com are quick to provide the blue- white beaded necklace. These handmade bead necklaces are equipped with small seed beads that appears to be simple, reflecting purity as it’s only meaning. Having use of the clear beading wire triggers the African culture especially when worn in celebrations like weddings.
Considering the size, the experts have them manufactured in accordance with the requirement of the customers. The use of different shades of blue including aqua adds charm to this African jewelry, helping it go with the fashion alongside considering the culture. This made to order jewelry can also have the string or wire attached as per the requirement of the customer. Get two strands ready to make yourself appear fancy in the function!
S I Z E
Length 34 cm / 13.4"
M A T E R I A L S
• Miyuki and Toho seed beads size 8 (3.1 mm / 0.12")
• Stainless steel lobster clasp 10 mm / 0.39"
The choker is finished with (stainless steel) gold-tone plated findings.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.