Blues Ghana Waist Beads
As per the African culture, these blues Ghana waist beads hold their importance as a reflection of truthfulness as well as loyalty. Produced out of blue seed beads in two different shades of blue when worn around the waist appears to be a graceful reflection in a girl, lady or woman. The sturdiness of these waist beads in the form of tie-on are a guarantee as are equipped with an attached metallic clasp to the wire.
Tadalu.com ensures the production of this beaded jewelry design without making any compromise over the quality since the experts do understand their importance in the life of women. So be it any casual event or a party to be attended, such a beautiful belly beads chain is something that would adorn the waist no matter if worn under the clothes or showcasing it beneath the crop top.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.