All our Tie-On waist beads are 45 inches long, closing with a knot. We'll be giving you step by step guide to putting on your waist beads perfectly.
Each Bunme Tie-On Ghana Waist Beads combines unique colors and wonderful crafts, reflecting astonishing elegance that any trend lover would appreciate. The charm, comfort, and feminine perfection will make you feel adorned and glad for adding this beautifully crafted African waist bead to your collection.
Bunme Tie-On Ghana Waist Beads are threaded on multiple cotton cord for strength and longevity. They come in various sizes for all body types, and they are easy to wear as well as adjustable for your waistline hence giving you a more comfortable and body fitting.
One advantage of there tie-on Ghana waist beads is that, if there are excess beads after wearing to your ideal size, you can trim the beads down till you have the length that perfectly fit your waist. It's simple, and you can use a measuring tape to achieve a standard precision that suits you.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.