All our Tie-On waist beads are 45 inches long, closing with a knot. We'll be giving you step by step guide to putting on your waist beads perfectly.
Link in description!!!!!
Representing fidelity, devotion, and truth, the Hoyam Tie-On Ghana Waist Beads comes in distinctive seeds, all blue, and ready to wear. With a variety of sizes for every body size, these African waist beads are a great accessory addition for women who love to look their best and confidently express their femininity, sensuality, and beauty.
For ornaments and body adornment, Hoyam Tie-On Ghana Waist Beads also serve as a sign of wealth, royalty as well as spiritual well-being. It's handmade in Ghana by local artisans with a long history of crafting African waist beads for young adults who love to wear beads around their waists and on their hips during puberty.
With so much of tradition and culture to portray, you can add this cute gem to your beads and fashion collection while you rest assured of unique body adornment and decorative accessory with so much richness and value in the African fashion world.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.