Iridescent Ghana waist beads are exclusive waist beads, made to measure in distinctive colors to attract the ladies in the African tribe. At tadalu.com, our experts do make use of quality glass beads of color that attracts the majority and reflects the significance of waist beads. Either its’ being asked for any formal event or one asks for it to let the beads around the waist, our experts consider them as multi-purpose waist beads.
Ensuring the great quality, tadalu.com train the experts to offer beautifully crafted belly beads chain in colors that adorn the African waist. The grace of the color utilized in the production can also be consumed for the purpose of gifting due to the durability and beauty it carries. Alongside fulfilling the tradition of the African culture, these are a perfect way to cover the beads around the waist.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.