Multi-color African waist beads are excellent options for young girls to express their mixed feelings to the entire African community. Since the culture has now taken over a trend, the majority considers having them worn around the naval as an adornment to the body or say a reflection of sexuality and sensuality. Being manufactured out of pure glass beads, every one of the beads around the waist has its own meaning. Thereby, reflecting the significance of waist beads.
Tadalu.com is known for providing quality beads around the waist to people in Africa and Ghana and now in various other parts of the world. These made to measure belly beads chain are a classic option for ladies to be worn at special festivals and any other casual occasions. Accompanying beads around the waist is a great way to represent and reflect your position according to the African culture.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.