Ivory beaded necklace
The ivory beaded necklace is a South African beaded necklace, demanded by the African women as this has been referred to as the cultural recognition. These are believed to hold the magical power in accordance with the use of the color that takes place. From enhancing the figures to enticing men, the beauty of waist beads cannot be denied. Both the traditional as well as the contemporary design of this jewelry are in trend.
Since these are also known to reflect the status and adornment, the majority old ladies know the art of how to make African beaded necklace. At tadalu.com, our experts ensure the strengthened manufacturing of handmade African beaded necklaces in accordance with the requirement of the customers.
• Howlite beads measuring 4 mm / 0.16"
• Agate beads measuring 4 mm / 0.16"
• Hematite beads measuring 3 mm / 0.12"
• A gold-tone plated lobster clasp measuring 10 mm / 0.39"
The metal parts are lead and nickel free.
The choker measures 34.5 cm / 13.6" long. The extender chain allows you to increase the size to 40 cm / 15.7".
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.