Onyx is sleek and stylish traditional African waist beads, designed and customized in accordance with the requirement of the customers. The raw material comprises in the production includes mini size glass beads of two different colors (gold and black), a durable string and a lock with a chain to secure the beads. Hence, offering an extension of up to 4 inches when worn around the waist. The beauty it offers with the sleekness is what makes it a graceful part of the luxury collection of tadalu.com.
The experts at Tadalu make up the belly beads chain in accordance with the proper measurement. The handmade feature added to the chain adds royalty for the adornment of the body, deification as well as the decoration. The extension further works for it to last longer than expected as it serves as a breathing room for the woman.
The extender is 4 inches long.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.