Orange African waist beads are African waist beads, designed to be customized to be adjusted down to the waist size by eliminating the excessive size of the beads and trimming them down to the desired size. Although the orange color may appear a bit bold, the majority of Africans consider to have the beads around the waist in orange color as it reflects womanhood, fertility and attracts others toward the sensuality of the body.
With tadalu.com, we have a range of beautiful waist beads in distinctive colors. All of them are manufactured using the glass beads, tied on the string with a metallic claw clasp as a lock to secure this exceptional piece of jewelry. Such a dark color belly beads chain when worn enhances confidence to adorn the body and helps it work as a personal reflection and appreciation for the parties and other similar formal occasions.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.