Patel sunny beaded necklace
Patel sunny beaded necklace is handmade African beaded necklaces that come in both simple African beaded necklace and African beaded collar necklace form. These are demanded not just for the special event, but to be worn on a regular basis as well especially in the African culture. The trend that these necklaces carry is simple and beautiful and are therefore asked for by woman worldwide.
As per the desire of the customers, this everyday African beaded jewelry is something produced with either a string or wire and also the stone choice. At tadalu.com, our experts make use of sparkling glass beads in order to let the audience find the leading quality. The sizes in inches actually vary according to the size of customer’s neckline. Our standard size is normally 20 inches with the attachment of the lock. The durable and flexible property of the necklace is something that makes it a preferred choice of the customers.
• Miyuki seed beads in different sizes
• A gold-tone plated lobster clasp measuring 10 mm / 0.39"
The metal parts are lead and nickel free.
The length is 33 cm / 13" long and the extender chain adds an additional 5 cm / 2"
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.