Purple multicolor African waist beads is a beautifully crafted glass seed belly bead chain, carrying multiple colors on a strand that is either a fixed one or a stretchable one as per the requirement of the customers. There appears to be among the beautiful beaded waist chain, handmade with several threads that makes it last a longer period of time.
The solid colors added to the stand are according to the selection made from African waist beads color chart, having them handwoven, this unique and attractive feminine African belly beads jewelry has now become a trendy one. The glass beads used in manufacturing appear more devastating as these possess creativity and class around the African waist. Tadalu.com is offering this excellent body jewelry, confirming the sturdiness via the utilization of thick, durable, and reliable threads.
So be it a party or any other festival coming up, get your waist to be decorated with this amazing and ravishing piece of African stomach beads jewelry.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.