Purple that reflects royalty, thoughtfulness, and peace of mind and silver that appears to be sleek, stylish, and modern can be worn around the waist as the perfect combination for a beaded waist chain. The utilization of classic glass beads in purple and silver is simply an inspiring one when it comes to the range of African belly chains. Although the fancy appearance of purple belly beads is much to be worn over at fancy occasions, the majority African waist does carry them to reflect their richness and spirituality.
Tadalu.com has been widely recognized for offering a wide variety of handmade traditional African waist beads, keeping in mind the significance they hold. The experts ensure the sturdiness of the wire or strand utilized to carry the belly beads so that even if they are gifted to the newlywed best friend, these appear to reflect elegance.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.