Rainbow Shiny Color African Waist Beads are handcrafted African waist beads, designed specifically with an aim to be worn around the waist. The use of multi-color in the belly beads chain is an attractive option for a majority as it reflects the rainbow appearance around the waist thereby, enhancing the beauty and adoring the African waist that carries.
At tadalu.com, the experts of handmade waist beads offer the consumers with the quality glass beads tied over the string. The string we use is either elastic or non-elastic. For our luxury collection, we choose to offer our customers with a non-elastic option in order to add an extension chain of up to 4 inches so that it lasts a longer period of time. Want to have the beads around the waist on your big day? Get it customized in accordance with your requirements following the size of your waist.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.