Rose eye cat is a significant part of the African culture and the core in the luxury collection of tadalu.com. It comprises both the two-color glass beads of mini size and few bigger beads that work as adding a touch of elegance tied over a non-elastic string with a metallic clasp at one end and chain on the other end. Hence, providing an extension of 4 inches when worn around the waist.
The color combination added to the glass beads are simply beautiful, adds more to the fashion of waist beads in Africa. When customized, these appear to be a graceful option especially when beads around the waist are worn in a special festival. The glossy and shining appearance of these bin beads works as a magical tool when these become a part of the African waist on their big day.
The extender is 4 inches long.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.