White- orange Ghana waist beads are lovely white and orange color glass beads, produced out of finest material by the experts at tadalu.com. These attractive crystal glass beads are strung either over the thin thread or wire, keeping it both comfortable and lightweight. When made-to-measure, we make use of non-elastic string which is referred to as a durable option for ladies who want to reflect sensuality.
When manufactured, this belly beads chain serves as the sign of wealth, femininity, or as spiritual well-being. These are perfect to be worn on specific occasions. Want to have single or multiple strands produced? Have it tied around the waist and satisfy yourself and your husband on your wedding night!
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.