All our Tie-On waist beads are 45 inches long, closing with a knot. We'll be giving you step by step guide to putting on your waist beads perfectly.
African waist beads are a unique accessory to honor your beautifully changing belly. These White Tie-On Ghana Waist Beads are handmade from Ghana, and they feature all-white beads tied on multiple threads to create a fantastic adorning element for your waist.
Whether you're an expectant mother or a young adult with a vast sense of style and romance, these quality traditional waist beads are a lovely addition to your body ornaments and they can be worn by women of different body sizes to express their womanhood, protect their feminine energy, as well as create a mood of attraction.
Each of the strands possesses top-quality properties, and they can be worn to accessorize your attire or accentuate crop tops or bikinis, creating that bold charming and elegant statement.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.