Yellow beaded necklace
Yellow beaded necklace are creatively customized for the African woman seeking fashion in those tiny pieces attached to the string or wire (as asked for). These are South African beaded necklace, usually worn at festive or as bridesmaid jewelry. Hence, reflecting the high rank according to the culture and the religion they are associated with. When customized by the experts at tadalu.com, we ensure that the smooth-texture of the bead appears. Thereby, reflecting its’ magical power.
This handmade yellow pearl item is further among the best of gifts in the African culture that appears to be way too soft at an economical price. Considering its size, it is easily made available as per the requirement. The choice of color varies upon the selection made by the customer as one is the brighter yellow while the other is the darker yellow. Has the wedding date fixed? Get the beautiful African beaded necklaces for your bridesmaid to enhance the thrill coming up!
S I Z E
Length 34 cm / 13.4"
M A T E R I A L S
• Miyuki and Toho seed beads size 8 (3.1 mm / 0.12")
• Stainless steel lobster clasp 10 mm / 0.39"
The choker is finished with (stainless steel) gold-tone plated findings.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.