I bet you won't find many waist beads that possess the creativity, class, and enchantments enwrapped with these African Waist Beads. Handmade with sparkling seeds carefully mixed, these are beautiful adorning elements that are irresistible for any man.
One or more strands of these stunning and intriguing waist beads will arouse your lover on a single sight. They are durable, high-quality, and captivating when worn on or along with your desired outfits. For enhancing self-confidence and self-love, these traditional waist beads will form a staple with your waistline and inspire your journey to achieve that adorable and amazing bod
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.