All our Tie-On waist beads are 45 inches long, closing with a knot. We'll be giving you step by step guide to putting on your waist beads perfectly.
The contemporary design, unique color combination, and stylish arrangements of these Tie-On Ghana Waist Beads make them a fantastic adorning gift for trendy women.
Handmade in Ghana with strong thoughts given to its crafts, durability, and comfort, these beautiful African waist beads are ready to wear with various sizes available for all body sizes and each strand embodying everything you need to feel your best and appreciate your body.
They are easy to wear, adjustable for a perfect body fits, and can also be trimmed down to remove excess beads. Feel free to wear your traditional waist bead on your clothes, beneath, or along with your bikini while on the beach or at the fantasy space of your room bringing those charm, romance, and sexiness to live.
How to measure your waist for the waist beads?
Tadalu.com is contended to offers it’s wide range of targeted customers across the globe with handmade waist beads alongside the effective measuring tips in order to provide perfect fit.
The measurement firstly depends on where one has to tie it, i.e. either around the hip or around the waist. In accordance with the African culture, the hand-made waist bands are normally tied above the hips and below the naval. Below are the step to take for the measurement;
- Take a measurement tape and start measuring on the area or part of your waist where you intend to wear or let it lay on.
- Remember to measure against the bare skin which means that every layer of the clothing is removed.
- For the measurement, wrap the measurement tape towards the naval and snugly fit it without tightening or digging into any part of the skin.
- Must give a read to your measurement tape via looking over at the area of the measurement tape that begins to meet the other end of the measurement tape.
- Double check the process if still in doubt.
**Finding it difficult to do it yourself? Having it checked with the assistance of a friend can be of great help.
**Ensure that you do not hold down your breath or suck in since it may result in wrong measurement.